Terms and Conditions
Your use of this website and any service contained within constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- You should always check that the contact information you provide is correct before creating a customer account or proceeding to payment.
- Our website is only intended for use by adults. Adults may purchase products for children as long as the products purchased are intended by the manufacturer for use by children.
Product Pricing and Title
- We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However if an error in the pricing of a product is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment of any extra sum due or refund any over-payment made by you (as applicable). The processing of an order can be cancelled or corrected by us at anytime up to the shipment of that order and any related items.
- We reserve the right to alter all product pricing without notice.
- Title in any products ordered from us does not pass to you, the purchaser, until we have received and processed a valid payment and that payment has been made into our own bank account.
- When you place an order you will shortly thereafter receive a confirmation email from us to confirm your order. Your order constitutes an offer made to us to purchase the goods specified in the order.
- Your offer is only accepted by us once we have emailed you to confirm the dispatch of your order.
- Product items not included within the dispatch email are not included in the order and contract between you and us.
- We reserve the right to delay or refuse orders where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that can not be verified or where fraud is suspected.
- If we are unable to reasonably ascertain these details or resolve these issues a full refund will be made against the card used at the time of purchase. No other form of refund or credit will be offered nor will a refund be made to any third party card or account.
- Subject to our discretion, we may allow the customer to pay an agreed proportion of the total order cost as a deposit to reserve the goods for up to 8 weeks from the date of order. If the balance is not paid by this time, Verty Furniture Furniture reserves the right to retain the deposit and cancel the order. All deposits are non-refundable.
- All orders received by us are shipped subject to availability. We make every effort to ensure all orders are dispatched within 5 days of receiving payment or, if unavailable, alternatives or refunds are being offered within 5 working days.
- We cannot be held responsible for disruption to shipping caused by industrial disputes or action outside our direct control. If such disruption occurs you will be offered delivery via an alternative delivery or fulfilment company or a full refund.
- If you are ordering a product from outside the UK the recipient of the product is responsible for all customs duties or tariffs incurred in the country to which the products are shipped. Furthermore your order may be subject to delay or be opened and searched by local customs authorities when entering the destination country. Please note we are unable to provide specific advice on customs duties or tariffs.
Cancellation Rights, Returns and Refunds
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your purchase. However, to exercise this right you must notify us in writing, (email or letter) within 21 working days from the day after you receive your goods.
- As stated above, notification of cancellation must be in writing, a telephone call is not a valid cancellation.
- No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used your product, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.
- Damaged or faulty goods will be replaced free of charge or the customer will be refunded in full (including the original delivery cost paid).
- If goods are returned that are not faulty, the customer will be refunded in full minus the original delivery cost paid. A collection fee equivalent to the original delivery cost will also be levied.
- No right of cancellation exists for downloaded goods or "softcopy" goods to which you, the customer, have instant access to or use of.
- Please observe the following procedure for all returns to us:
- a. Contact us to let us know your intention to return your purchase.
- b. If you are returning your product because it is defective, please state the defect or defects.
- c. Repackage the product in its original packaging, including any accessories, brochures, manuals, guarantees or warranties that came with the product. Unfortunately we will be unable to issue a refund where the product is in an incomplete state.
- If the original packaging surrounding the product has been damaged or destroyed we will only issue a refund if the product is being returned due to a defect. If the original packaging of a defective product has been damaged or destroyed you should ensure that the returned product is adequately packed for shipment back to us.
- You are responsible for paying any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning the product if it is not faulty.
- We will arrange collection of any product to be returned. We do not allow customers to return goods via any other means, unless the goods are personally returned to our premises by the customer.
- We will not issue refunds for any items lost or stolen in transit to us.
- Where a return is lost or stolen in transit to us, you should claim compensation from the company that shipped the return.
- Subject to the above, we will action the refund of a returned product within thirty days of receiving written notification of your intention to return the product.
We endeavour to respond to all customer complaints or queries within five working days.
As per Consumer Rights Act 2015- you have a right to return/reject any faulty goods to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for a full refund.
If we deliver incorrect or damaged goods, or in the event that you discover any defect in the goods for which you require compensation or other remedy, you must report the defect within 30 days of the date you receive them, or as soon as possible thereafter by emailing us. Any defects or damages must be reported to us within 30 days and we must be emailed images/photos within the 30 days and before any return, refund or replacement is carried out.
Where a Customer experiences a fault with a product it can be returned to Verty Furniture Furniture, subject to our returns policy above.
Events outside our control
Verty Furniture Furniture shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms & Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
- Verty Furniture Furniture grants you a license to access the content, information and services contained within our website for personal use only.
- This license allows you to download and cache (using your browser) individual pages from our website.
- This license does not allow you to download and modify individual pages or substantial parts of our website nor to make our website available via an intranet, where our website or a substantial part of it is hosted locally on the intranet in question.
- Our website design, layout, content or text cannot be copied, edited or otherwise manipulated without our express prior written permission.
- Our website cannot be placed within the frame-set of another site.
- Third parties are not allowed to "deep link" to pages within our website, without our express prior written permission. All links (unless expressly permitted by us) should be to the main index page of our website. Furthermore, the content of such links, whether graphic or text should not be misleading, false, derogatory or in any other way offensive.
- The restriction on "deep linking" does not apply to affiliate partners who wish to send customers directly to a particular page or product in order to increase their affiliate sales.
- All content, databases, graphics, buttons, icons, logos, layouts and look & feel are the copyright of Verty Furniture Furniture, unless expressly acknowledged as otherwise.
- The data mining, extraction or utilisation of product information from our website is not permitted without our express prior written permission.
Reasonably Foreseeable Losses
- Verty Furniture Furniture will be liable for any losses incurred by you due to breaches of these Terms & Conditions by us, where such losses were reasonably foreseeable at the time the contract between you and us was made.
- All business, indirect or consequential losses not reasonably foreseeable at the time of the contract between you and us are excluded.
- Verty Furniture Furniture does not exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence or breach of duty by us or our employees.
The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these Terms & Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
Failure by Verty Furniture Furniture to enforce any accrued rights under these Terms & Conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
Entire Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and Verty Furniture Furniture. We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, without giving notice to you.
These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Our contact details can be found on the contact us page.